A LITTLE ABOUT ME

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

    My name is Lilian from Brazil. I am thirty years old, married, and I have two boys. Their names are Kayan and Ian, seven and five years old.
     Last year, I finished BYU -Pathway worldwide program, so I am currently studying at BYU - Idaho online (Brigham Young University), pursuing my TESOL Certificate (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). I work from home teaching English in Brazil through online classes. My mother tongue is Portuguese, the English language makes me feel able to connect to the world. I want to help people from my country and all over the world to learn the English language.
    The purpose of this blog is to reflect on the assignments I have been studying at BYU and share them with you. I hope you enjoy my blog and if there's something I can do to help you and if you have some tips for me, just let me know. I will be glad to exchange experiences.

    Thank you for spending your time reading about me.

Regards,
Lilian Perez.


Comments

  1. I love you post. True sometimes saying "no" is part of a culture because we are afraid we can offend them of lose a relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts